TRYING NOT TO BE MY DAD AND MY MUM TBH
(The iPod Chronicles Sincerity Survival Mix)
11:00 am — 6:00 pm
Camden Art Centre, Gallery 3
An extension of Adam Farah’s previous work ADULTS NEVER KEEP PROMISES / FRESH HITS 1997 (NW9 EXTENDED MIX), 2019 conceived for collective listening of the 5 albums on view in their gallery exhibition.
Albums played on a loop in no particular order during gallery hours when there are no events:
- Mariah Carey, Butterfly (Colombia Records, 1997)
- Whitney Houston, My Love is Your Love (Arista Records LLC, 1998)
- Janet Jackson, The Velvet Rope (Black Doll Inc. and Virgin Records America, 1997)
- Madonna, Ray of Light (Warner Records Inc. 1998)
- Sugababes, One Touch (London Music Stream Ltd., 2000)
Listening sessions are ongoing when there are no events.
Image © Rob Harris